Updated June 9, 2022
Align Inc. (“Align,” “we” or “us”) offers Belleze® brand furniture for direct sale to consumers on its website, www.belleze.com (“the Website”). This privacy notice is to inform you about the information we collect about you and your use of this website. In particular, this privacy notice discloses how we use, disclose and store information about you – whether such information is kept private, becomes publicly available by search engine index, is shared with some of our trusted third-party service providers (for example, to ship your orders) or gets permanently deleted.
- What Information Do We Collect Through The Website?
We only collect information about users of the Website if we have a reason to do so. For example, we collect information necessary to process your purchases, to ship the products you purchased from us, to communicate with you about our products and services, or to improve our services to you.
Consequently, we collect information from the three following sources:
(1) Information you provide to us; (2) Information we collect automatically through cookies; and (3) Information collected from third-parties such as service providers we use for processing customer payments or shipping their orders.
- Information Users Directly Submit to Us:
- If you contact us through the Website, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
- Personal Information:
We gather various types of information, including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information, such as name and email address when you set up an account on the Website.
- Personal Information from Purchase Transactions:
If you have purchased products through the bellezefurniture.com webstore and have provided information necessary to ship the purchased products to you, then we would have received and stored your Personal Information such as names, usernames, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers and payment information.
- Login Credentials: For users who create an account on the Website, we maintain a record email addresses and passwords.
- Social Media Information: We maintain a record of data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Website (such as plugins offered by social media services like Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube).
- Retention Of Personal Information: If you have submitted a purchase order directly to us, sent us an inquiry with your personal information, uploaded other information through the Website or through our customer support tool, we will maintain such information in aggregated and de-identified format or in an encrypted format as long as it is necessary to respond to your inquiry, to provide you with requested service or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
(a) Information Collected Through Cookies And Other Similar Technologies: A cookie is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your Internet browser. Generally, cookies are used to support the operation of a variety of features provided on a website. For instance, on this Website, cookies are used to support a variety of webstore functions that allow you to purchase items featured on the Website.
We have classified the cookies and plug-ins we are currently using on the Website into the categories listed below.
- Strictly Necessary/Essential Cookies are the ones that are required to operate this Website. For example, essential cookies are those that enable you to log into secure areas of our website to complete a purchase transaction. We utilize the Shopify (“platform”) for our webstore services.
- Security Cookies are those that we may use to help identify and prevent potential security risks. Security cookies used on this website are not specifically described here.
- Analytical and Marketing cookies: These cookies allow the Website to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. Having such information helps us to improve the way the Website works.
- Analytical Cookies: The Website uses analytical cookies such as Google Analytics and search engine optimizers (SEOs) such as Ahrefts,
- Performance Cookies: The Websites uses performance cookies such as Ggoogle search console and Google tag manager, which gather information that helps us understand how visitors interact with our websites, which allow us to improve the Website to create a better experience for our visitors.
- Web Beacons/Pixels: We also use web beacons/pixels and similar technology on our Website. These tools allow us to count the number of users who visited a certain page of the site and to generate statistics about how the Website is used. Pixels are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. As a result, if you disable cookies, web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted. The Website contains pixels from third-party sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Mailchimp. Facebook offers instructions for disabling Facebook pixel tracking on its site at: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/223929738210704
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Website. Functional cookies enable us to personalize the contents of the website for you by remembering your preferences (for example, a product you viewed or the language you chose to view the website).
- Targeting/Tracking Cookies For Marketing Purposes: Examples of targeting and marketing cookies are: Google AdWord, Meta Ad (used with Facebook & Instagram), Google Places and Autocomplete. These cookies record your visits to our website, namely the pages you have visited and the links you have followed by tracking your IP address, device, operating system, and browser information.
We will use such information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third-parties for this purpose. However, you may opt-out of targeting/tracking cookies
- Chatbot: We use Zendesk, a chat software to communicate with our customers using digital messaging on the Website. Contents of those messages will be used only to provide customer support. Thus, contents of the messages will be retained only so long as they are required to address the requests and concerns of customers who reached out to us.
(b) How To Manage Cookie Settings:
You also can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your device by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser. Most web browsers provide instructions to manage cookie settings. The following external links will explain how to manage cookies for the most common browsers
- You can opt out of the cookies set by Google on this website. Google offers an opt-out mechanism for the web available here. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&&hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
To find out how to manage cookies for other browsers and to manage flash cookies, click “help” on your browser’s menu or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- How We Use and Share The Information Collected Through The Website
- How Align Uses Your Information:
We may use the information collected from visitors to our website for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Set up a user account;
- Process and complete purchase transactions;
- Provide, operate and maintain webstore services;
- Respond to inquiries and comments and provide customer service through chat or other customer support tools;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities such as unauthorized access to the Website;
- Connect with third-parties that you asked us to connect with, such as vendors that process online payments or provide shipping services; and
- Perform data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- Payment Information
If you choose to purchase our products using the webstore feature provided on this Website, the payment information you provide through the webstore is submitted directly into Stripe or PayPal, which are third-party PCI/DSS-compliant payment process services we subscribe to on the Website. Align does not itself process the payment information or store the payment information you submit to Stripe or PayPal through the Website.
Presently, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. However, we take reasonable measures to protect information about you. If you have opened an account with us, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
- Links to Third-Party Websites:
The Website may provide plug-ins and widgets of third-party payment processors, such as Paypal and Stripe and to social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. The Website may also provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. These third-party sites operate independently from us. Use of these third-party tools and the information they may collect about you are subject to the privacy statements of such parties. We strongly suggest you review them. Any hyperlinks or tools of third-parties on the Website are not owned or controlled by us and Align is not responsible for these third-parties’ data privacy practices.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice or to update or delete your Personal Information, please contact us through the information provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
(a) “Do Not Track” Policy as Required Under California and Delaware Law
This Website does not monitor or respond to “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) request signals. Some third-party websites that keep track of your browsing activities have programed their websites to respond to DNT requests. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can also enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
(b) California Consumer Privacy Act:
California residents have specific privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (‘CCPA’). We have provided the following means to exercise control over your Personal Information we have collected:
- Delete Information: To request that we delete all the information we collected about you through the Website, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this Notice. Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Correct/Revise Your Information: You can also correct/revise the Personal Information you submitted to us. To do so, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this notice.
- Right Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you during the past 12 months.
- The Term “Sale” under CCPA: Align does not sell personal information in exchange for any monetary consideration, however, we do share personal information for other benefits that might be deemed a “sale,” as defined by the CCPA (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.140(t)(1)). In the following sections, we provide the categories of personal information we collect and share, and how you can exercise control over your personal information.
- With service providers: We share relevant pieces of data with our trusted third-party service providers such as PayPal, Stripe, USPS, FedEx/UPS that provide payment processing and shipping services.
- Disclosures in connection with acquisitions or divestitures: Align may disclose information that we maintain about you in the event that there is a merger, acquisition, divestiture or sale of all or a portion of the Company’s assets.
- In Performance of Our Legal Obligations: We may disclose your personal information: (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss (such as unauthorized use of a payment information); and (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity (such as cybersecurity issues).
- With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Information with your consent for any other purpose.
How You Can Manage Your Data: You can request access to or deletion of your personal
- information by submitting your request through a form which you can access here. Or you can contact us through the information provided in the “Contact Us” Section at the end of this privacy notice. You also have the right to opt out of this disclosure of your information, as described in detailed above in Section II.2(b) “How To Manage Cookie Settings.”
- Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada law (SB 220) permits customers in Nevada to opt-out of the sale of personal information. A sale under Nevada law is the transfer of this personal information to third-parties for monetary consideration. Since Align does not sell your personal information to third-parties as defined in SB220, if you are Nevada resident, opting out of the sale of personal information does not apply to personal information you provide to Align.
- EU: General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
As of the date of this Privacy Notice we do not offer any products or services featured on the Website outside of the U.S. Thus, Align is not obligated to comply with GDPR, a privacy and security law passed by the European Union.
- The Right to Non-Discrimination: Align will not discriminate against you (such as by denying goods or providing a different level or quality of goods or services) for exercising any of the rights available to you.
- Children: We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to set up an account on the Website or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice: We’re constantly trying to improve our Websites and Services so we reserve our rights to update and change this Privacy Notice regularly to reflect changes in appliable laws, changes to our products and services and to the Website features. Please check this page and the link to this page from our homepage periodically for changes. Those changes will go into effect on the date that the Website is updated. The date that this Privacy Notice was last updated will be provided at the top of this page. The new Privacy Notice will apply to all current and past users of the Website and will replace any prior Privacy Notice that is inconsistent. You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the date at the top of this page. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Privacy Notice. Please exit the Website immediately if you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
If you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, email the Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by mail as follows:
Attention: Privacy Officer
19301 Walnut Dr. North
City of Industry, CA, 91748